Thursday, November 15, 2007

Snapshots of Kevin

Kevin has always been fun for me to photograph. He is so willing to just make new faces and subtle changes in his poses, that I always end up with something good (those of you who saw it know that he was the subject of the only post on my last blog attempt).


I decided to group the photos together into a single file and present them as one. I'm trying to keep you from having to scroll too much. If you don't like it find another Brown Barlow Blog to look at.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, this is reminiscent of the post all of us got when trying to get updates. :) But Kevin is adorable so it worked. He's already grown up so much too. You do a great job capturing personality Doug! Love the collage too.

Lonna said...

Thanks for sparing my fingers from having to scroll, how kind of you. I think that is great that you are into kids other than your own. Its funny to think that one day your own kid will have their own personality, and be able to express it, whatever that may mean. I guess that we better savor the cuddling moments while they still want to give hugs.

Kevin is so big now. I can't believe how fas time goes.

Janet said...

Yes thanks for sparing the scrolling. I don't have a mouse yet for my new laptop so using the touch pad is giving me carpal tunnel...seriously.