Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Evinn's Blessing Dress

OK, OK, I know I've been slacking. I've been getting a bunch of pictures ready to put up so here is the first of (hopefully) several new posts this week.


Anna's Mother was nice enough to take the time to make Evinn's blessing dress and we have to say, it came out wonderful. We waited a week or so after the blessing to get some shots of the dress, because on the day of the blessing she was just big enough to fit into it.


Anna wanted me to mention that the material for Evinn's dress came from her (Anna's) wedding dress. She's been so excited to be able to reuse her dress and get a bit more use out of it. If I remember right we have enough material to do another one if needed.

7 comments:

Lonna said...

That is such a great idea to reuse your wedding dress. I love it. She looks beautiful. She looks so much older compared to the last pictures. I am so glad that you have lots more to share. I can't wait.

Manda said...

She's fattening up nicely, (which is still a compliment at her age). I love the dress and the fact that it's made from Anna's wedding dress. We're, (loose use of the term "we") blessing Robyn Thanksgiving weekend.

Anonymous said...

Evinn looks beautiful! What a great pictures, she is even smiling! Way to go Doug!
Love,
Syl

Janet said...

I agree with Lonna. It's neat when the events and items have extra meaning. Looking forward to more posts.

Emily said...

Cute little chubby cheeks! Anna's mom did a great job on that dress...too cute!

Leslie said...

I can't even get over how cute that dress is. What a great idea to make it from your wedding dress! Anna, your mom is amazing! What a nice day it was for you, I'm glad we could (barely) make it. Love you guys!

Dianna said...

So Adorable! I just saw her and I miss her already. Can't wait to see you guys again