Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Parker Shparker!


Over the Thanksgiving weekend Anna and I got a few early Christmas presents for ourselves. One of mine was a reflective umbrella for photography. Right before they were supposed to go to bed one night, I convinced Parker and Logan to let me take some pictures of them (I haven't worked on Logan's pic yet, it will come soon hopefully). Of course it meant a little more time that they could stay awake so they agreed. This is one of my favorites.

Even though Lonna advises against it (see the "Dog Tired" Post) I will admit I did some photoshop work on this, but the lighting was all done in "real life".

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Don't you love the amazing things that lighting equipment can do? I think that in this case it makes Parker look practically angelic. What parent wouldn't want that?

I also like that you have so many little friends to perfect your skills. Nice work. Did you have to pay them, or was staying up a little bit later enough? Keep up the good work I love seeing all the neat things that you are doing.

Dianna said...

Great Picture. Parker loves that his tooth looks normal! I can't wait for that thing to fall out!