Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THIS MILK IS SOUR!!!


Anna and I can't stop laughing at this picture. She wasn't crying or upset at all. She just finished feeding and scrunched up her face for no reason. So we've been having fun trying to come up with tag-lines for this picture. Since you can see the milk in her mouth Anna's favorite is "Eww this milk is sour" and I like "You mean I'm gonna look like him".

To hopefully stimulate some comments I'm issuing a challenge. Anyone who reads this, come up with your own tag-line for this image and post a comment about it. For those of you who aren't sure how to do this, just hit the "comments" link at the bottom of this post. I assure you it's quite harmless and I'm sure anyone with a blog will agree, comments are VERY, VERY welcome.

Now, Everyone with a blog, come on. We can do better. We all know that everyone checks all the blogs a lot (I do almost every day). but I rarely post comments. We wouldn't be checking the blogs as much as we do if we didn't care. So lets show we do. I'm sure you're like me, it's a lot easier to do a new post when you've gotten feedback on earlier posts.

Finally, if you don't have a blog "get with the now" and do one. it's so easy even Dianna can do it (I know she'll know I'm joking...I hope).

P.S. If I don't start commenting on your blog, chances are I don't know about it. Send me a link and I'll start.

8 comments:

Lonna said...

I am going to go with the classic bitter beer face. I love this picture. It is tricky to actually get the really funny and odd ones when they happen, Nice work.

Leslie said...

I think this one's an extension of that earlier paparazzi shot...What's with the camera, I'm eating!
Hey I'm with you on the comments thing. I may have to just refer all of our viewers to this post.

Sarah said...

I think Evinn's sense of smell kicked in and she finally got a good whiff of Doug. The milk is because she threw up in her mouth, just a little. Just kidding dougie you smell great...sorta!

Anonymous said...

the force is strong with this young padawan

-ryan

Anonymous said...

Lactose Intolerant!

Dianna said...

How Rude! Admit it you weren't joking! J/K I know I need to update my blog, but without a computer it's hard. I need to bring my pics to the library and do it. I'm inspired now. I'll try to get on top of it. By the way I love the picture. No cute sayings though. I'm not very creative.

Anonymous said...

It agree with Lonna, this looks like a bitter beer face. But she is so cute even all scrunched up!
Love,
Syl

Janet said...

Don't know if the milk is real or reconstituted. But how about...

"Eeeww, Mom had onions for lunch again."