Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Evinn and her mama


Anna has been kind enough to be my Guinea Pig for several "photo shoots" as I am trying to get a handle on this photography thing. She is especially kind since she still thinks that pictures can "capture her soul", but since I live with her she's not worried about me running off and selling it. (Don't worry she has gotten used to "dealing" with me on a daily basis. By "dealing" I mean "beating"....severely.)

So the other night we (I) decided it would be fun to go to a park and try and take some pictures. I think we were really starting to get close to some very good shots, but baby was having a hard time, so we ended up cutting our trip short. this is one of my favorites from that set of pics.

7 comments:

Lonna said...

That is a great shot. I have to give it up for Anna, it is hard to be the tester for every little project, but I think that she is doing great. Anna just one little word of advice, you don't have to give in to all the ideas, when it comes to altering your home, stand your ground girl. Or you may just end up having you home be in movies.

Manda said...

That's a really nice picture, Anna, you do NOT look like you just had a baby, (that's a compliment--trust me). That baby is so stinkin' pretty!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful women you have in your family, Doug!
love,
Syl

Leslie said...

That is one great shot! Doug you are lucky to have such photogenic guinea pigs. What a perfect time of day too. If you need any more "practice" we have two little test subjects here for you, the only thing is you would have to bring your running shoes...:)

Sarah said...

Anna, You look so pretty, but of course you always do. Love you guys!

Dianna said...

Can you so Gorgeous, to both of you. You look really good Anna! Oh and Evinn so do you, stop crying! I guess the guy taking the pictures is goodlooking too, I just can't see him!

Love you guys!!

Dianna said...

My comment was supposed to start "Can you SAY gorgeous" Sorry!