Monday, September 17, 2007

Chocolate (rain) mustache


Hello everyone. Finally got around to doing a blog again. here are a couple of pics of our little one. More one the way soon (these were the only ones I had at work)

Parker couldn't wait to hold little Evinn. When he was told that we had her you could hear the excitement in his voice. I have others where he is kissing her head but I thought this showed a bit more of his personalty.

Notice the chocolate (rain) mustache he has. Then check out the video below to see why I put (Rain) after chocolate. If you haven't heard it, be prepared to have it stuck in your head all day and if you have heard it, be prepared to have it stuck in your head all day...again!

P.S. You don't have to listen to all of it (i don't think it is humanly possible) a minute or two will suffice. Just hearing the word "chocolate" is going to make you sing this song for weeks to come.





4 comments:

Janet said...

Can't wait to see the video. For some reason our ISP's server doesn't like youtube so we'll have to take a look up at the school.

Dianna said...

Okay, now it's stuck in my head! How funny!

Dianna said...

ps
Parker says that he really misses his cousing Evinn!

Leslie said...

okay doug did you forget your password again or something because this chocolate rain thing is killing me! It has been in my head since you first posted this...but hilarious nonetheless. I'm passing it along!