Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Feel Clean!











Okay, so I've been wanting to get these pictures of Evy for a while! She just looks so gosh darn cute!












Evy loves bath time! She's always so happy after she gets out. Well at least until I have to dress her.














" I know you all are jealous of my beautiful physic! I'm gorgeous and I'm not afraid to admit it."
















Look at that chubby belly. Have you ever seen such perfection. I'm not in love with my daughter at all, can you tell.:)

6 comments:

Kenny and Amber said...

Yup, she's beautiful! I think she gets it from her mom.

Syl said...

I so enjoyed seeing you a few days ago at Chuck o Rama and getting to know Evvin better. She is so cute! I too love those chubby cheeks!

Lonna said...

Love the editing! Was that a little eraser tool. So funny. I think that she is so cute. I love those little cheeks, and you can't go wrong with a little belly.

She looks so squeeky clean, and what a nice girl to keep her towel on. She is so darling.

Janet said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Ok, I can tell I haven't done the blogging thing for awhile when there are several posts I haven't seen.
Glad we finally got to see her in person.

Manda said...

Hey Anna Lynn Further Away From the Root of the Limb,
I got to see your parents briefly in Blanding, they looked great and it was really fun to see them. Hope you had a great 4th with your family!
Manda

Becky said...

Your little girl is so cute! I know, everyone has said that, but what else is there to say but the truth?