Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day At The Park


















We spent our first day in the park with Evy!
We had a great time although we weren't out there very long before we had to leave.
Evy got so hot her little cheeks turned bright pink!












Evy Loved the swing! Her little face would crunch up every time she would swing forward.












Who could not love that face!












What's a day in the sun without huge sunglasses!














"I've got them wrapped around my little pinkie!"

2 comments:

Manda said...

She's such a pretty, squishy baby! I know just what you mean about us being old enough to have kids. I just keep waiting to magically feel like a grown up, but even with Ethan going into 1st grade this fall, I still feel the same as always. I wonder if our parents feel the same way? :)

Lonna said...

Oh we love the park. And you are right, one can't go to the park without the over sized celebrity sunglasses. She look fabulous in them.

I am really jealous that she will keep a bow in her hair. I was not so lucky with Gwen.

That swinging picture, where she is going forward, so cute. What a precious little face. She looks like she is the life of the party.