Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

So I have complained for many years that Doug isn't romantic. Most of the time during our relationship I have bought my own presents for most occasions. So imagine my surprise when he surprised me with a day at the spa. It was amazing!!!!! I had a complete body 50 min massage. I've never been to a true spa before and never had a massage like this. It was the best tangible gift that has ever been given to me. It was a little uncomfortable at first with the naked-under-the-robe-thing. Plus I was massaged by a male masseuse. It was all worth it in the end though and I enjoyed the treats that they provide in the "relaxation room". Thanks honey for the amazing gift! I loved every minute of it and hope to get to do it again!:)
I want to let all the moms I love out there know THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING! I hope your families treat you great and show you the love that you give to them every day.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

Kenny and Amber said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. Evinn is sooo adorable! What a great gift - Happy Mother's Day to you - - a little late!

Manda said...

I think they prefer to be called "Massage Therapists". "Massuse" has certain negative connotations. :)
What a fabulous gift! I need to get Dave to read your blog for some inspiration!