Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone.

Just thought I'd post our Christmas card here too. This idea came to Anna and I a day or two before we did it. we'd been having a hard time deciding what to do with our cards this year and didn't really have any ideas that we liked. we were very close to doing a standard card, so I'm glad we were able to come up with something finally.

there were only two pictures used for the card. one of Evinn and the setting and another of Anna and I. I had the camera on a tripod so the photoshop work was very easy and didn't take very long. all told it probably took about 2 1/2 from start to finish.

We hope you all had a great holiday season.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

I really like the card, I think that was very clever. I think that her little cast looks so great in that photo.

My favorite thing is that the card is from Evinn and you are the after thought...so typical of the role that the parents take on. Our worlds revolve around those lovable kids.

Syl said...

I love this Christmas card! It is so clever and creative.

Kenny and Amber said...

I love the card! You guys are so creative! What happened to Evin's arm? Good to know that Stetson is not the only baby not interested in walking. He can crawl like 100 miles an hour, so I think he figures that walking just takes too long. Hope you guys had a Very Merry Christmas! Love ya'