Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Aliens Can Read Our Minds!!!!!

This little silver bowl was originally for Doug's photography lighting system. Evinn has taken it though and made it her own! Its so amusing to watch her put it on and crawl around looking like this! Its her favorite thing right now. I think she looks like one of those people that are sure that the aliens are coming to get them and they have to protect their minds so that their thought are kept private. I'm pretty convinced that this is exactly why she wears it all the time. She a crazy one!!



She sure is cute, even with all the crazy!

2 comments:

Lonna said...

I love the silver bowl. I think that is so funny that she found the perfect place where it fits, and keeps the aliens out too.

Not too shabby of a hat if I do say so myself. I think that is going to be the new trend in the Spring. What a cute girl, and so clever. Way to protect that noggin.

Janet said...

Glad to know other parents have impressed the need for alien protection into the spongy brains of their believing children!