Monday, May 19, 2008

SUPERLOGAN!!!



Di, JD and the boys were up here visiting a couple of weeks ago. While they were here, Logan wanted to get his picture taken as SUPERMAN. I couldn't pass up the chance to get some shots. This poster is what has come of those pictures (so far).

The Coolest thing about this picture is that it was all Logan's idea. Dianna and I were taking shots of him just opening his shirt to revel the SUPERMAN logo underneath. Without notice Logan started running towards me. Thinking he was done, I asked him to hold on so I could get a couple more shots. He turned around, sad and with his head down, not wanting to face the camera. Dianna asked him what was wrong and he said "Superman is supposed to run when he is changing". Smiling we agreed and said he could run towards the camera when i took the next couple of shots. The best one (this one) turned out the be the very first shot of him running.

Oh what fun.

Dianna, remind me to send you the full sized version of this file.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. What a clever kid, and it turned out to be a great idea too.

I like that you were able to do so much more with it too. I think that you are having WAY too much fun with your computer, and camera. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Blast, I don't know why James was logged in but it is me Lonna.

Dianna said...

I love it! I showed it to Logan and he thought it was very awesome. He stared at it for a few minutes then asked if we could get one. So we'll definitely need one for the house! I love it!

Syl said...

It is so comforting to have Superman as a member of our family and the camera man that was finally able to capture his secret identity! We are a family of many cool members. (see if you can find out Ryan's secret identity. I have my suspicions)

Sarah said...

I was there when you took theose pictures and I knew you were going to do something amazing with them. It's so much better then I imagined. You are awesome Dougie!!

Janet said...

Sooooo cute! Logan you have awesome ideas, Doug you take awesome pictures!